Visit Checkpoint at the Tunnel Operations & Maintenance Conference 17!
We are proud sponsors of this Conference, held on 22/23 February at Novotel Sydney Central.
With tunnels being constructed across Australia now is the time for the sector to gather and discuss how to improve tunnel operations. This highly interactive agenda features case studies, international speakers and key thought leaders who will provide practical advice on how the sector can collaborate to improve tunnel operations, maintenance & safety processes from design to operation.
For more information please visit the conference website http://www.criterionconferences.com/event/tunnels17/sponsors/
Cygnus is an ideal temporary safety system with unique features such as;
- Individual First Aid Call Point Alerts
- Evacuation System with In-Built Evacuation Sirens
- Mesh Network for the Wireless Signal for Complete Site Signal Coverage
- Multiple Interface Options for Incident Broadcasts as well as Interfacing with External Systems
- Program up to 15 Zones per site
- 32 Call Points per Zone
- 480 Call Points/Evac Sirens per Control Panel
Cygnus UK has over 1000 units installed in the London Crossrail project – due to the ease of use and performance of the system in underground applications.
Please feel free to visit us at the Tunnel Conference, where we will have a demonstration unit set up with the full range of Call Points/Devices on display.