Innohome Stove GuardSKU: CPSKG-510
$498.00 inc. GST
Stove Guard – The Easy Solution to Prevent Cooking Fires!
Welcome to the Stove Guard! This device prevents cooking fires, the latest smart device by Checkpoint to keep your loved ones and property safe!
How does the Stoveguard work?
This fire protection device works by;
- Detects dangerous heat levels on the surface of the cooktop.
- Sounds local alarm, if alarm is not heeded to,
- Unit cuts power to the cooktop, thus preventing a fire.
Stove guard prevents cooking fires using;
- Main Control Unit – switches off electricity to the cooktop before a fire can begin!
- Battery Powered Remote sensor – monitors cooktop temperature
Made by Innohome Europe. Distributed in Australia & New Zealand by Checkpoint.
Stove Guard is approved to Australian & New Zealand standards
Did you know?
- Over 50% of house fires start in the kitchen
- Most of them could be prevented with a Stove Guard
- Stove Guard assists independent living for seniors
- Stove Guard gives peace of mind for accommodation owners & home owners
Stove Guard Features;
- Advanced heat sensor technology
- Sensor connects to control unit with wireless link
- Sensor operates continuously, with 10 year battery life
- Intelligent sensor adapts to users cooking style using inbuilt learning algorithm
- Audible alarm prior and during shut down
- If heat sensor is removed, cooktop is disabled
- Extremely low energy use
- Works silently in the background
- Provides freedom for users
- Automatic cooktop shut-down with easy reset function
- Self testing
- Alarm outputs if required
Prevent Fires! Don’t just alarm about them.
Every fire causes at least some property damage. The most drastic ones destroy lives and cannot be compensated with money.
Stove guard prevents cooking fires
Live Test of Stove Guard on High Power Induction Cooktop
What is a Stove Guard?
Did You Know – 50% of House Fires start in the Kitchen?
Stove Guard on Discover Channel
Stove Guard Works to Prevent Cooking Fires for
- Student Accomodation
- University, College dorms and Schools
- Private accommodation, AirBnB etc.
- Aged care sector. Independent living, retirement villages etc.
- High rise buildings
- Disability care
- Rehabilitation care
Explore more innovative fire safety solutions here;
Free Call Phone Within Australia: 1800 273 473
International Phone +61 2 6284 3173