Cygnus Evacuation & First Aid Alert Nurse Call Point Alarm – CYG24FSKU: CYG24F
CYG24F Evacuation and First Aid Alert Nurse Call Point Device – PIR Motion Sensor Optional.
- Combined Evacuation and Nurse Call (First Aid) Buttons
- Wireless and battery powered
- No signal repeaters/boosters required
- Wireless Mesh Network means each device receives and transmits signal to greatly increase site coverage
- Over 1km wireless range can be achieved with line of sight installations (no obstructions)
- Operates using single battery pack (at least 12 months life during normal operation)
- Battery pack included
- 110 dB(A) evacuation siren
- High intensity LED strobe light
- First Aid siren is different to Evacuation siren to distinguish the type of alert
- First Aid alert sounds intermittently every eight seconds (programmable)
- Evacuation alert is continuous
- IP65 enclosure (waterproof and dustproof for outdoor installation)
- Each unit can be custom named with it’s location
- Custom programming available using software, such as siren delay, call point name, silent nurse call etc.
- When evacuation button is pushed it activates a site wide alert
- Usually installed near stairwells, exit points, main escape routes or at temporary services locations.
Contact us for project based pricing.