Cygnus Evacuation & First Aid Alert Nurse Call Point Alarm CYG5S4SKU: CYG5S4
CYG5S4 First Aid Alert Nurse Call Point Device with Evacuation Siren – PIR Motion Sensor Optional.
- Combined Evacuation and First Aid (Nurse Call) Point
- Evacuation siren can only be activated from Main Control Panel
- No signal repeaters/boosters required as each device acts as a repeater station
- Mesh network means each device receives and transmits signal to greatly increase site coverage
- Over 1km wireless range can be achieved with line of sight installations (no obstructions)
- Operates using single battery pack (at least 12 months life during normal operation)
- Battery pack included
- 110 dB(A) evacuation siren
- High intensity LED strobe light
- First Aid siren is different to Evacuation siren to distinguish the type of alert
- First Aid alert sounds intermittently every eight seconds (programmable – e.g. can be silent)
- Evacuation alert is continuous
- IP65 enclosure (waterproof and dustproof for outdoor installation)
- Each unit can be custom named with it’s location
- Custom programming available using software, such as siren delay, call point name, silent nurse call etc.
- Usually installed near stairwells, exit points, main escape routes or at temporary services locations.
How does the Cygnus Nurse Call System Work?
Please click here to read article.
Contact us for project based pricing.