Wet Chemical Fire Extinguisher – 7 LitreSKU: CP70WC
$154.00 inc. GST
Commander™ 7 Litre Wet Chemical Fire Extinguisher – Wet Chemical Type
- 7L Wet Chemical Fire Extinguisher
- Certified and Approved to Australian Standard AS/NZS 1841.3
- Powder Coated Red Finish
- Stainless Steel Cylinder Construction
- Supplied with Maintenance/Test Tag & Wall Bracket
- Model Number CP70WC
About this Fire Extinguisher
The Commander 7L Wet Chemical Fire Extinguisher is a compact, lightweight yet reasonably powerful, highly effective extinguisher that will provide a high protection level for your valuable assets.
Ideal for use in;
- Commercial Kitchens
- Cafes, Restaurants and Takeaways
It comes complete with a wall bracket for mounting and hose and nozzle allowing the wet chemical to be delivered accurately to the fire source for maximum effectiveness in extinguishing fires.
Note the product may differ from the image shown.
- Certified to Australian & New Zealand Standard AS/NZS 1841
- High Performance
- High Quality
- 1 Year Warranty
- UV Resistant Epoxy Coating
- Heavy-Duty Steel Cylinder
- Stainless Steel Handle and Safety Pin
- Brass Valve
- Complete with Wall Bracket, Hose and AS1851 Australian Standard Maintenance Tag
- Suitable for Class A Fires – Paper, Wood Textiles
- Suitable for Class F Fires – Cooking Oils & Fats
How Does a Wet Chemical Extinguisher work?
The wet chemical fire extinguishers work by discharging a specifically formulated liquid that both reacts and cools the hot oil. In turn cooling the hot oil to below the flash point and forms a layer on the surface of the oil to extinguish the fire and prevent reignition.
To see the full range of Commander fire extinguishers, please see link – https://www.checkpointgroup.com.au/product-category/commander-fire-protection/fire-extinguishers/