Site Security Solutions
Checkpoint can help you with site security solutions including;
- Site CCTV surveillance cameras
- Site security monitoring cameras
How our site camera systems work;
Surveillance camera systems are traditionally used for security and most systems have technology built in such as;
- Remote access from your phone and computer to recorded and live footage.
- Live footage streamed on site in your office.
- Hard drive storage, so security incidents or safety breaches can be downloaded and stored.
Site security monitoring cameras, however, are purely for site security and mostly only activated after hours. The benefits of this type of system are;
- Security monitoring stations are offsite and manned 24/7
- When the system is activated, the monitoring staff receive a short video clip every time a camera detects motion
- When the monitoring station detects a real threat, such as an intruder, they alert your preferred security guard or the police (whoever you nominate)
- With this technology you can rest assured your site is protected whilst you are away
- It also means site staff are not contacted every time there is a false alarm – such as a animal being detected by the camera – as the monitoring station can clearly determine when there is a real threat or intrusion.
Contact us today for a free site assessment and we will be able to help keep your site safer and protected 24/7.
Please see link to product category page – https://www.checkpointgroup.com.au/product-category/security-communications/
Ph: 1800 273 473