New Cygnus Nurse Call Product
New Cygnus Nurse Call Product – CYG5S4
Checkpoint Products have developed a new Cygnus Wireless Call Point to meet our clients needs on Australian construction sites.
The all new CYG5S4 Nurse Call (First Aid) Wireless Call Point features;
- Standalone Wireless Call Point Device.
- Nurse Call Alert Button.
- 110 dB(A) Evacuation Siren and High Intensity LED Strobe Light.
- Powerful Cygnus Wireless Module to connect to the same Cygnus Wireless Network as the other devices.
- No Signal Repeaters/Boosters required. Over 1km range can be achieved.
- Transmits and receives messages from other Cygnus devices to boost site signal coverage.
- Custom programming available using Cygnus software, such as; Siren Delay, Zone Delay, Call Point Location, Silent Nurse Call and more.
- IP65 Enclosure (Water-proof and Dust-proof for outdoor installation).
- Operates using single battery pack (at least 12 months life during normal operation).
- Can be supplied with the Cygnus PIR (Passive InfraRed) Motion Sensor, which will detect intruders after hours. When connected to the GSM Control Panel this will alert your Staff or Third Party Security Company to ensure your site is protected 24/7.
- Usually installed near Stairwells, Exit Points, Main Escape Routes or at Temporary Services Locations.
The difference between the new CYG5S4 and the existing CYG24F product is, the Evacuation/Fire button has been removed.
This means the site can only be evacuated by pressing the ‘Evacuate Site’ button on the main Control Panel.
Link to view this product on our website is – https://www.checkpointgroup.com.au/product/cygnus-evacuation-first-aid-alert-call-point-alarm-cyg5s4/
The new Call Point can be incorporated into your existing system with any combination of our products including;
- First Aid Nurse Call Point
- Evacuation Call Point
- Heat Detector Device
- Smoke Detector Device
- PIR Motion Sensor Devices
Link to view the whole product range – https://www.checkpointgroup.com.au/product-category/cygnus-wireless-alarm-system/
To arrange a product demonstration or obtain hire rates or purchase pricing please phone 1800 273 473 or email Checkpoint Products via firstname.lastname@example.org