Is Your Home, Business and Assets Protected from the Threat of Bushfire in 2021?
We Have the Simple Solution for You – PHOS-CHEK Wildfire Home Defence Fire Retardant.
Now available to the general public! This bushfire protection fire retardant is the same formula (although without the red dye) that various global fire services use, including the USDA Forest Service and the Australian RFS, CFA, CFS etc to control the spread of bushfires.
Is that the red stuff they drop from planes on news every summer, you ask? Yes! It sure is but its now available in a clear drying formula, perfect for your property protection.
How Does Bushfire Protection Fire Retardant Work?
Fire retardants work by coating the fuel (organic materials such as grass, vegetation and wood) and changing the way that the organic material decomposes in a fire which slows the rate of combustion. As the rate of flame spread is reduced this dramatically decreases the momentum and heat of the fire and greatly assists firefighters control the fire. The PHOS-CHEK retardant consists of fertilizer type salts which when heated by the approaching fire, reacts with the organic material making it unburnable, greatly reducing the spread of the fire.
Minimise Bushfire Risk To Your Property
In Australia we are no strangers to bushfires, each summer we face the risk of large out of control bushfires. Remember last year – our Christmas break was full of smoke and so many Australians lost their homes, property and assets to the fiery furnace. When protecting your assets sometimes water from the hose or tank is just simply not enough resulting in homes, land and lives being claimed by fire!
…but this year can be different! Let’s make 2021 a safer year for Australians with our newest product launch, PHOS-CHEK Wildfire Home Defence Fire Retardant, in a perfect household size and an added bonus its environmentally friendly – so its safe for you and safe for your pets, animals or livestock.
Advantages of PHOS-CHEK Wildfire Home Defence Fire Retardant:
- All you need for application is a garden sprayer (we all have those in our garden shed).
- It doesn’t have to be applied as the fire closes in but can rather be applied months in advance or at the start of the fire season – this is highly recommended by the manufacturer (dependant on rainfall) – you can apply the solution as a preventative measure on dead or dry grass, plants, wood and any other plant material around your house.
- The active fire retardant in PHOS-CHEK alters materials’ combustibility when exposed to fire, causing a chemical reaction with the fire boiling the water off the surface/material instead of burning it, cooling the fire down.
- The solution (when applied correctly) will remain on materials (again dependant on rainfall) until washed or rubbed off.
- 2.8L of PHOS-CHEK Fire Retardant concentrate will make up to 20L of mixed retardant!
Checkout The Below Videos
For more technical information see the below PDF files.
What a simple, safe way to protect your property this year. Contact us on 1800 273 473 today to enquire about buying your bottle and protect your assets! or Click This Link to Buy Yours Online – https://www.checkpointgroup.com.au/solutions/phos_chek_bushfire_protection_fire_retardant/