7 Reasons Why Stove Guard is The Best Choice for Your Home
With over 50% of home fires originating in the kitchen, the importance of stove safety protection should not be underestimated. The kitchen is a hive of activity when it comes to preparing meals, with flammable items such as oil as well as electrical appliances all posing potential danger. With a Innohome Stove Guard, you can protect the safety and wellbeing of your loved ones by preventing cooking fires.
Why should I use the Innohome Stove Guard?
Whilst all modern homes should be equipped with smoke alarms, this will only alert you once a fire has begun. Installing an Innohome Stove Guard provides an additional barrier of protection against fire. Not only does it sound an alarm when dangerous cooktop heat levels are detected, it will immediately cut the electric supply and switch the stove off before the ignition point is reached. This gives you time to respond to the alarm and prevents a fire from breaking out, keeping your home and all occupants safe.
A Stove Guard is a wise choice for the following situations:
- Vulnerable residents – particularly those with memory impairment or dementia
- Families with young children
- Student accommodation
- Rental properties
- High rise buildings
- Aged care homes
- Anyone who wants to ensure their home is as safe as possible.
7 Top Reasons to Install a Stove Guard Today
- Safety First – It only takes a few minutes away from the kitchen stove for an unattended pan of oil to catch on fire. With a stove guard installed, you will be provided with an audible warning in the form of an alarm when the smoke point is reached. When a dangerous temperature is reached, the stovetop will be shut down to prevent a fire.
- Advanced Heat Sensor Technology – With the latest technology and European design, you can enjoy precision performance and reliability.
- Continuous Sensor Operation, Long Battery Life – Rest assured that the temperature of your cooktop is constantly being monitored, and the battery can last up to 10 years.
- Adapted to You – Everyone has their own cooking style and needs. The unit provides freedom for all users and the sensor uses an inbuilt learning algorithm to adapt to different cooking styles over time. This helps to ensure stable performance and reduce the incidence of false alarms by adjusting sensitivity according to the users cooking habits.
- Silent – You won’t even know that your Stove Guard is running, as it runs silently in the background whilst utilising a very small amount of energy. The sensor connects to the control unit via wireless link.
- Protect Vulnerable People – Those suffering from early-stage dementia and Alzheimer’s are particularly at risk of experiencing a house fire. The Stove Guard will increase kitchen safety and help to support independent living.
- Compliant with AS/NZS – Stove Guard is fully compliant with Australian Standards and New Zealand Standards.
Improve Kitchen Safety with Stove Guard – Contact Checkpoint Group
The Innohome Stove Guard is suitable for all electric cooktops. As an affordable fire safety device with self-testing capabilities, it is an ideal investment for any property owner or manager. If you would like to learn more about this product, please call Checkpoint Group today on 02 6284 3173 to speak to a friendly team member. Alternatively send us an email at email@example.com